Tuesday, November 26, 2013

why are we happy to be jewish

Why are we happy to be Jewish
What makes being Jewish so cool
If I could go to other parties
If I didn't fit in their school

Being Jewish is different
In things 'a' through 'c'
It can be difficult
It can be happy

It means I don't go to parties
With music and boys not for me
Because G-d has chosen me
For something special see

An emissary of G-d
Is what I am
I can remind the world
Of G-d and his son

Jews are heaps of fun
Jews make people laugh
We always want to build and make
Even if it means we're last

And Jewish is a  privelege
It makes us 'with a  group'
So whenever we're done through
The group helps us too

Now all those funny customs
They seem funny you see
But adhering to our rights
It makes us diferent we see.

Difference is me
So be happy me
Happy is me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment